This car is in great shape, the body is in excellent condition. It has been painted about 10 years ago when the engine was replaced. I have the receipts for when the engine was purchased.
The previous owner installed the engine, replaced the rear end with a Grand National rear end, and installed the fuel injection from the gas tank.
Tires are BF Goodrich with American Racing wheels. Exhaust has been cut off to make it louder. There is no rust or body damage. T-Tops are in good condition.
Trunk is also very clean, no rust. Interior is original with an aftermarket radio. TH350 automatic transmission with B&M Shifter and racing tach.
The RamJet 350 engine gets about 400 HP but also gets about 20 mpg. Power steering and power brakes are in very good condition.
- Direct Fuel Injection
- Floor Mats
- Power Steering
|Layout / number of cylinders
|Bore x Stroke
||4.000 x 3.480
||.431 intake / .451 exhaust
- Displacement (cu. in.): 350
- Bore x Stroke (in.) : 4.000 x 3.480
- Block: Cast-iron with two-bolt main caps
- Crankshaft (P/N 10243068): Cast-iron
- Connecting Rods (P/N 10108688): Powdered-metal steel
- Pistons (P/N12571703): Hypereutectic aluminum
- Camshaft Type (P/N 14097395): Hydraulic roller
- Camshaft Lift (in.): .431 intake / .451 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in.): 196° intake / 206° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads (P/N 12528913): Vortec iron; 64-cc chambers
- Valve Size (in.): 1.940 intake / 1.500 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1 nominal
- Rocker Arms (P/N 12367346): Aluminum roller style
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5
- Ignition Timing: 34° Total @ 4,000
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 5200